Project Nimbus from davelynch on Vimeo.
We're super excited to be able to announce the full programme for Festival Day, which will feature talks on:
- Hacking robot dinosaurs
- Projecting moving images onto clouds (from an aircraft and using lasers!)
- Prototyping for Public Good (amazing work being done by Doteveryone)
- The Magic Lantern at the Turn of the 19th Century
- Northern Powerhouse: A Text Adventure Game
- What does mass spectrometry have to do with me?
- Digital futures: art & design in a hyper-connected world
- The secret life of your mobile
- Glowsticks, Lasers and Making Art with Code
- Catching up with Domesday (the way-ahead-of-it's-time tech project with >1 million collaborators)
Once again we're incredibly fortunate to be joined by some fantastic speakers and you should definitely check out the programme, which now also includes details of all the sessions also.
As in previous years, the bar will open at the conclusion of the main talks and you will be able to put your name down to do a lightning talk. There will be a social event in the evening, with food available from the cafe and music from Dave Ives (Red Tin Tunes), Mark Tranmer (Gnac, The Montgolfier Brothers) and Richard O'Brien (Vespertine Records).