Last Friday the Open Source Hardware Camp 2016 call for participation went out and the deadline for submitting proposals for talks and workshops is Monday 23rd May.
There is no theme and topics may include, for example:
- Open source hardware projects
- Open development practices and principles
- Novel/interesting/fun projects built using open source hardware
- Tools (hardware and software)
- Skills and techniques, e.g. PCB fab, DIY SMT assembly
- Relevant technologies, e.g. SPI/I2C bus programming
- ...something else relevant to the community!
For details of sessions from previous years see: 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011.
Talk and workshop proposals should be sent to Andrew Back.